This page contains examples of Amazon ad unit integrations for news and articles pages.
Introducing Prime Music: Over One Million Songs, Unlimited Listening, Free With Amazon Prime
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 12, 2014– (NASDAQ: AMZN)—Amazon Prime is one of the most popular subscription services, with tens of millions of members. Prime members already enjoy unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items, unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of popular movies and TV episodes through Prime Instant Video and access to more than 500,000 books to borrow for free with the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Now, Amazon Prime is getting even better—introducing Prime Music.
What Prime Music means for Prime members:
• Your music collection just got a lot bigger—for free with Prime: Over a million songs from artists like Daft Punk, P!nk, Bruno Mars, Blake Shelton, The Lumineers, Bruce Springsteen and Madonna, and hundreds of Prime Playlists, are now available for streaming and offline playback at no additional cost to your Amazon Prime (One Year Membership) Text Link with color change & Underline with new music added all the time.
• Your mix. Your music: Mix Prime Music songs with your own personal music collection to create the library you’ve always wanted.
• No interruptions from ads: Enjoy an ad-free listening experience with unlimited skips and repeat plays.
• Listen where you want: Enjoy Prime Music on Kindle Fire HD/HDX, iOS, Android, PC, Mac and any Web browser.
• Take it offline: Download your favorite songs and Prime Playlists for offline playback on mobile devices. With offline playback, you can enjoy your Amazon Music with Prime Music Text Link with color change & Underline wherever you are—and you can avoid costly data plan charges.
Prime members in the U.S. can start listening to Prime Music today atwww.primemusic.com. Kindle Fire HD/HDX devices will get Prime Music in an automatic, over-the-air update. Customers can also download the latest Amazon Music app in the Android and iOS app stores. Eligible customers who are not already Prime members can try Prime Music with a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime by visiting www.amazon.com/prime.
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.
In this post, we have used
- Mobile Banner of size 300x250
- Text Link with Color change and Underline