The Amazon Associates team is excited to announce a great new set of aStore features! Since the launch of aStore last summer we have been overwhelmed by the enthusiasm you all have for the tool. Thanks for your feedback and suggestions so far, and keep it coming since we are basing our new releases on your feedback!
With the release of our latest features we have increased your ability to customize your aStore while keeping it easy to use. Some of our newer features include:
- Access to every Amazon.com category and subcategory for automatically populating your product categories – If Amazon.com has created a group for it, such as Biographies of Frank Sinatra, you can create a category page to automatically pull in those products and organize these categories however you like.
- Unlimited category/subcategory nesting – Create as many levels of product categories and subcategories as you like, and populate the products in each category by Amazon best-sellers, hand-picking them, or importing a Listmania list.
- Build your own category navigation – Advanced users can take integration with their existing websites a step farther by hiding the aStore category navigation and building their own directly within the core site navigation.
- CSS control – Advanced users can also now directly edit the stylesheets for their stores, and share those with others.
- aStore Banner Widgets – Advertise your store to your site visitors using these new banner links, and increase your aStore traffic.
Log in to Associates Central or join the Associates program today to take advantage of these and other new features! We would love your feedback on your experience with them and other things you would like to see added to aStore in the future. Keep in mind that you can build up to 100 aStores on your Associates account!
-Sean, Associates Product Marketing Manager