You still have until October 31, 2008 to earn $12 for each new Amazon Prime Free Trial member referred via the Amazon Associates program (subject to program terms). Amazon Prime is a popular Amazon.com program that gives its members unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of eligible items. All new members are offered a free trial, allowing them to experience the convenience of shopping with Amazon Prime benefits for an entire month at no charge.
Three Tips for Driving More Amazon Prime Referrals
1. Make Amazon Prime a regular part of your posts by promoting the program in conjunction with products available on Amazon.com. If you’re promoting a product, let your readers know that it’s available with Free Two Day shipping from Amazon Prime.* Include a reference to Amazon Prime with product mentions and you’ll receive a bounty for any signups driven directly through your Amazon Prime links.
Example: “Check out Thomas Friedman’s newly released Hot, Flat and Crowded (available on Amazon.com with Free Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime). Great book…”
2. Write about the Amazon Prime Free Trial offer and about the Amazon Prime program— check out the “What is Amazon Prime?” section below for program highlights. For added relevance, try Amazon Prime yourself and write about your experiences. (An Associate’s personal enrollment in Prime does not qualify for the $12 bounty.)
3. Post Amazon Prime banners on pages where you promote items that can be purchased on Amazon.com.
*Not all products are eligible for Amazon Prime shipping benefits, so please confirm that the product is eligible by looking for Free Two-Day Shipping messaging on the product’s detail page on Amazon.com.
How do I Promote Amazon Prime?
There are two ways to promote Amazon Prime as part of this program:
1) Build a link to the Amazon Prime page, using the link below as your template (just replace your Associate ID):
2) Place an Amazon Prime banner graphic on your website including those shown here: